1906 – Convent of Mercy Chapel, Enniskillen, Co. Fermanagh
A fine convent chapel by William A. Scott, who also designed the townhall in Enniskillen.
1907 – Holy Cross Church, Lisnaskea, Co. Fermanagh
“On Sunday, the 18th August the Church of the Holy Cross, Lisnaskea, was solemnly dedicated by the most Rev.
1860s – Convent of Mercy, Skibbereen, Co. Cork
Catherine McCauley founded the Sisters of Mercy in 1831 in Dublin to care for the poor and the sick and to educate poor children.
1879 – Patrician Monastery, Mallow, Co. Cork
Originally constructed 1879 with a later extension to the rear added at cost of £1,000 in 1922. The tower and spire was removed in the 1960s.
1866 – Chapel, Convent of Mercy, Clonakilty, Co. Cork
The chapel was designed in a Romanesque style to blend in with the existing convent buildings –
1894 – Grand Hotel, Greystones, Co. Wicklow
An eclectic Victorian seaside hotel designed to take advantage of the railways. Later known as the La Touche Hotel.
1863 – The Royal Fitzwilliam Hotel, Rathdrum, Co. Wicklow
Rathdrum railway hotel was built by the Dublin & South Eastern Railway as The Royal Fitzwilliam Hotel and opened on 26 October 1863.
1835 – Castle Irvine, Irvinestown, Co. Fermanagh
Originally a four storey, 16th century castle, a large two storey addition was added between 1830-35 by architect John B.
1740 – Knockballymore House, Newtownbutler, Co. Fermanagh
An unusual smaller country house that was probably constructed around 1740. The main front has a blank attic storey leaving the small pediment stranded above an expanse of un-decorated wall between a string course and cornice.
1858 – First Presbyterian Church, Portadown, Co. Armagh
The present building replaced an earlier building of 1822 and opened in August 1858. Extended and altered several times a gallery was added in 1875 and the transepts,